terça-feira, 24 de março de 2015

Memories of satelliting, part 1

The following text was written as if I was a different person.
---
My name is Samuel Harris. I was born in 1984.,
When I was five, in 1989, they unleashed to me the strangest of all gifts: the strangest of all satellites. It was the ARA EXPRESS 3 satellite from the Soviet Union.

In fact, I know a Russian bloke called Arayob who did channel surfing once in 1994:
My first contact with the satellite dish was from that Arayob bloke who was travelling across Europe in order for us to get a satellite dish pointed to the ARA EXPRESS 3 satellite. He looked very mysterious and intriguing to someone like myself. He said that the satellite carried channels from Nara, which is a place from "inone and unacquainted countries".
Suddenly, the installation day came. The satellite had 21 pre-installed transponders.
Shows, concepts and countries from other dimensions sprung to life. I now knew where was "Eurectipheria".
I should talk about the channels now, but I should talk about them later.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário