terça-feira, 5 de agosto de 2014

Blogging Excavations: My first anniversary on Toonzone

One year ago today, out of boredom, I joined the Toonzone forums.
The reasons? I had a fan blog dedicated to Cartoon Network HQ and Boomerang HQ. As the months progressed, it expanded its horizons, when I put Alan Partridges' soccer commentary from the fourth episode of The Day Today (THAAAAT WAS A GOAL).
I even included one of the Chanel 9 sketched from The Fast Show at one point! I was running out of ideas and I was constantly making fillers.
Toonzone changed my life. I had fear of joining it but then I got used to it.
I made 2100+ posts since December 30th, 2012, but I did private messages between users in the first two days.
I wish good luck for 2014 and I want CN HQ back.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário